- Vacancy 01
- Job Nature Full Time
- Age Any
- Experience 10-12 Year(s)
- Gender Any
- Job Location Narayanganj
- Published 23 November 2020
- Deadline 22 Dec 2020
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and execute washing requirements for timely and accurate delivery of washed garments.
- Ensure On-Time-Delivery and Right First time of fabric/ garment to the next production line.
- Responsible for product quality and follow on-time schedule in wet processing/washing procedure to meet the company and buyer requirement.
- Support by focusing on ensuring sample and product quality, line balancing and output.
- Provide technical guidance and support to colleagues in order to achieve the desired washing standard.
- Manages the over-all back-end/bulk washing operations, which cover washing, drying, pp spray, acid wash, Tie Die, inspection and similar processes.
- Provide inputs in the design and implementation of new equipment/process improvements or expansion of facilities to meet productivity or volume requirements.
- Continually assess business process practices for each section; implement new work methods to improve productivity, processing time, and accuracy. Identify problems and opportunities for improvement in production Line/Unit.
- Review and prepare reports for the management regarding the overall performance of washing operations that include efficiencies, financial status, etc.
- Analyse and control various related costs – like reducing raw material cost, yarn wastage, COT and consumables cost.
- Ensure received/receipt Inventory, Raw material, Tools, Machine Capacity utilization record, process wise data entry in the company ERP software for better management of resources and machines.
- Ensure Wastage and Dead/Rejection Stock, Rework Stock management in the company ERP.
- Ensure maintenance of overall Machine and Equipment effectiveness in all the sections.
- Expand and improve the scope of 6S – Sort, Straighten, Sweep, Standardize, Sustain, and Safety.
- Adherence to compliance for buyer followed religiously (Electrical Safety, Housekeeping, Fire safety, Free yellow lines, use of PPE, Record Management, First aid box, Chemical Management).
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Wet Processing
Both males and females are allowed to apply